PERSONEL DATA PROTECTION
Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to all data which refer to you personally.
You can contact our Data Protection follows:
Tel (+90 212) 485 19 00 (4 line)
(3) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the retention period
General information on data processing
(1) We collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
(2) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual activities. To the extent that processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation that governs our business, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
(3) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the retention no longer applies. Retention may also take place if the European or national legislator has provided for this in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a retention period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further retention of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
(4) We may also share your personal information with third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data, or in the description of the offer below. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning yourself:
a) Right to information
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of such data and to obtain further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Article 15 GDPR.
b) Right of rectification
You have according to Article 16 GDPR the right to request the completion of data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
c) Right to cancellation or restriction of processing
You have the right, pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to request that the data concerned be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to request a restriction on the processing of the data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
d) Right to data transferability
You have the right to demand that the data relating to you, which you have provided to us, be obtained in accordance with Article 20 GDPR and request their transmission to other responsible persons.